It’s a new dawn, It’s a new day, It’s a New Year!
I’m very late to the 2015 NY posts, but I wanted to take my time coming up with my resolutions. After lots of pondering I decided to have goals instead, they seem more positive!
So here we go, my goals for 2015, I can’t wait to start ticking them off the list 🙂
1. Travel a bit – we all want to be adventurous, but A. I don’t have a never ending bank balance, B. I get 28 days holiday, C. I’m a bit of a homebody!
2. Drink 730 litres of water – I’m a realist, there will be days that I don’t manage to guzzle the recommended 2ltrs, but as long as I get my yearly dosage, same thing right?
3. Go roller skating! – This is an easy one, I used to love roller skating when I was younger and I can’t figure out why I stopped!
4. Hold on to my wages – Ok this is a biggie, are you a self diagnosed shopholic, yeah me too! I can’t quite commit to not dropping a stack on ASOS, but if I do, it will be items that I really love!
5. Have FUN – this is the most important of them all, I’m going to take a chill pill, not take myself too seriously and let my hair down. To start as I mean to go on, here are some of the most hideous outtakes from my last post, with captions!
Happy New Year